Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attack Canadia!!!!

....or these guys! ......am I getting to your "SAVE-THE-OCEANS" heart yet?

No, but you're getting my stomach to grumble. mmmmmm,.....fresh grilled banagan....

Attack Canadia!!!!

I'm warning you BabyD!!! At the first sign of threat or aggression, we will destroy the world reserves of Canadian Backbacon. How will the world survive without their daily supply of cholesterol and Saturated fats???

We have the world at out mercy....:rofl3:

being american, watch out for Al-Qaida Sexy Bombers!!

you should put a huge Canadian Flag on your backpack!?

Well, Catalina Island did once talk about seceding from the US, and that was way before Dubyah, so I keep a Catalina flag on my backpack. The great thing is no one outside our region knows what the heck it is.

Now back to promoting the Philippines as a dive destination. With our economy here tanking it should gain added appeal for those with enough $$$ left to travel.

How will the world survive without their daily supply of cholesterol and Saturated fats???

We have the world at out mercy....:rofl3:

obviously you haven't tried filipino bacons yet.....

seriously I think this is the main reason...

met an American guy at R4 (west papua), he came all the way from Boston to dive for 5 days..... only avid divers would do that, for them... you don't need to promote the place much coz they are constantly looking (googling) for interesting new places to dive. as for average divers, time, access & cost are crucial factors... even you have heard, read or seen how good they are... if you get decent dive near your home.... most probably they would choose to go diving in neighboring water....
besides, average american employees get only 2 weeks annual leave....

I don't suppose you were at Sorido or Eco just after the first of January were you?

oh speaking of average american employees getting only 2 weeks annual leave....

arrrghhh, now i know who the culprit is for our 15-day annual vacation credits!!!! blame america! blame america!

:D

Mags, americans and canadians get 10 days... 2 weeks includes the weekends.

And Chip.. What about Celine? we have many years to work off that screaming banshee

Back
Top Bottom