Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but....but...but... think of PPD forum without me. better yet, a Dive-o-rama without having to hear my yakking.... you would LOVE that, don't you? :rofl2:
i would........

ooops... what were we talking about? i thought it was sexy women in clubs?

Jag

Bisugo - rather than quote back and forth.. I think this is the point a lot of people are trying to make...

WE ALL CARE ABOUT PI! We really do - the fact that so many of the PPD have posted on this thread, AND kept it on topic for about 250 o the 300+ posts - that is a miracle in itself. Viewpoints differ, differing viewpoints do not signify either side as idiots.

Your cozy 700sqfoot Villa in North Am likes mighty fine to those int he PI struggling to get by on $10 a day or less. I'm sure you worked hard for it, but its hard to see from the other side. It's easy to throw ideas form the other side of the world from your PC, not so easy on the ground where the locals are working their butts off.

You mention you have plans in the pipeline, great - it's the first I have heard of it - maybe I forgot, maybe it wasn't mentioned, maybe I missed the post, either way, I applaud you for that and I hope it makes a difference, and your plans will be everything you hoped when they are complete.

But seriously, chill a bit, it seems like you have just discovered the internet and feel you need to get all that troubles you off your chest. Get to know us, try talking on other threads.. post a joke!!! Hell, surprise us all and hi-jack your own thread!

The PPD REALLY are a cool bunch - all of us, from all over, and we are here to relax, so when a very serious thread turns into a bit of fun 250 posts down the track... Just roll with it. Sure, point it back the way you want it if you feel you need to make more points, but just understand that it WILL happen, usually within 5 posts. you have no idea how well you did posting a topic like this.

Now, back to the tourism benefits of the girls in the pictures being oiled up in bikinis with dive tanks by their sides on a PI shore..

Z...
and just to jump at you too from here, phil, SB has more than enough little subforums where people take themselves waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously...

you'll have a serious audience there...

but the reason why so many non-filipinos love sticking around the PPD (and why our post count ranks as one of the highest in SB) is simply because it's cool here... it's fun... it's not tense... people have fun...

if a post or question can get resolved in 5 posts why wait when you can start hijacking at the 4th post...

para ka'ng di pinoy... relax lang, chong... easy lang...

Jag

yup.... it's people that's why we always go back there even there're ton of other places to dive in SE Asia!

awwww LIS :hugs: admit it, for you, its the liquor at the Point Bar, silly! :hugs:

hey not only PG... but also I go diving in Cebu, Bohor, Malapascua, Boracay etc... more than once each....:)

I just updated my read on this thread. Been focused "too much" on finishing episode three of my Sharks & Rays of So Cal series. Whew... some attitudes recently.

Thanks Akiko (LIS) for the conversion site. It saddened me greatly to see the US dollar's slide against the peso in PG. Ouch... that will hit US divers a bit.

I, for one, don't mind a 13 or even 18 hour flight if there's a great dive site... or a pretty woman... waiting at the destination (preferably both). I can sleep on the flight. But then I'm pretty much addicted to diving... hmmm, come to think of it... I'm addicted to both!

Manado....

was going back to PG but EG is fully booked..... besides, US$200 transport for only myself is a bit too steep... flight to Cebu is full.....
so put myself for wait list for Manado and got confirmed a few days ago ...decided to go back to Manado to practice shooting pontohi's pix.... I got my flooded close up lens replaced.

so your dirty holiday in Anilao is safe!???? :wink:

dirty holiday :rofl2: :rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom