Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seriously, i think i was misunderstood (silly girl :chair:)

i love PI and i do wish there were more people who will love it as it is, in its chaos and undomesticated beauty. and it makes me proud everytime a tourist goes back to where they come from with praises on how wonderful the PI holiday to them has become.

and more importantly, how the diving here is VALUE for MONEY. because well, let us admit it, we do not really like being ripped off. nothing is better than an experience where it was all well worth it.

i just cannot stand politicking or anything that closely resembles that. its like Erap saying he is for the poor when the closest thing he has come in touch with poverty is through his movies (he was never poor nor has he has experience living with the poor).

perhaps, i am as closeminded as you are, Bisugo. perhaps, i also refuse to open my mind that it is actually possible for people who has not dive PI to start talking about theories and the plight of the diving and the dive industry here... perhaps, when i grow older and would look back into this thread with my grey hair and wrinkled skin, i may find out i am indeed too harsh with all the stuff i said here.

but for the meantime, this is what i know: just because some of us would rather talk about girls in a certain makati club or how Mike and Simon got so smashed at the Point Bar last year (we would have ended there, and with pictures, if the thread did not resume its seriousness), it doesn't mean we are indifferent to our environment or we do not care about improving the plight of the dive industry here. you wouldn't have heard anything from me after the last post i made before i turned into a "little, angry banshee". but your assumptions were ungrounded and they were killing me.

if it makes you feel a little better, never has been a thread in the PPD forum that reaches that many a page and stayed still on topic but this one. but we do have to move on. and move on we did.

and speaking of moving on,

2179643517_c32f4c7613.jpg

Now, back to the tourism benefits of the girls in the pictures being oiled up in bikinis with dive tanks by their sides on a PI shore..

Z...

right... what happened to the pix of Mag's nakkid diving attempt in Cabilao..... you can contribute them to the PI tourism board!??? :wink:

Next time we're in the point bar i'll give $5 to charity for every hour that maggie doesn't speak.

charity....

dude, you're pressuring me! :14:

right... what happened the pix of Mag's nakkid diving attempt in Cabilao..... you can contribute them to the PI tourism board!??? :wink:
LIS, they are in the BP area, very popular thread that one...

Ummmm, linky?

Back
Top Bottom