Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do you have to leave?
2196692066_f2845b174a_b.jpg

Sigh, that's more good looking women than we have in our whole town. Can you list their vital statistics for me... I'm referring to their IQ.

Of course they are probably too young for an old geezer like me anyway.

No need for an airplane ticket as added incentive for me. I'm always looking for good adventure trips where I can film marine critters (and the Red Sea seems to be falling apart for this winter).

okay, please tell me two of them aint my officemates....

but boooohoooo, why does it always have to be the women? :popcorn:

Two words: Abu Sayyaf.

I would love to dive the PI, but there is something about the knowledge that U.S. special forces are waging a clendestine war with the cooperation of the Philippine gov't against the terrorist organization (which has targeted at least one diving resort) that turns me off to the trip.
jeezus christ!

whatever clandestine war is being waged by your CIA can happen very VERY far away from where you're diving!

it's not like the philippines is 2 square miles in size and you'll be sleeping on the mud floor beside communist rebels...

forget it, never mind... i'd rather have a thinking european crowd than idiots as this...

jeez!

Jag

jeezus christ!

whatever clandestine war is being waged by your CIA can happen very VERY far away from where you're diving!

it's not like the philippines is 2 square miles in size and you'll be sleeping on the mud floor beside communist rebels...

forget it, never mind... i'd rather have a thinking european crowd than idiots as this...

jeez!

Jag
LOL, oh jag, don't blame them for the misinformation. It's really the fault of the US media and government.

Btw, I don't think I'll ever go back to Washington DC after reading this: pow pow shooting!...in North Dakota?!?!?

jeezus christ!

jeez!

Jag

umm... OK... so who wants to vote Jag as the next Dept of Tourism head... :rofl3:

easy on the coffee jag...:lotsalove:

LOL, oh jag, don't blame them for the misinformation. It's really the fault of the US media and government.

Btw, I don't think I'll ever go back to Washington DC after reading this: pow pow shooting!...in North Dakota?!?!?

umm... OK... so who wants to vote Jag as the next Dept of Tourism head... :rofl3:

easy on the coffee jag...:lotsalove:

claims like "world's most powerful nation" and "leader of the free world" means that the people of that nation have a responsibility to educate themselves...

the earth, for the information of joe and jane average, is ROUND... the world does not end at your border... the whole world does not and will (generally) not bend over and take it up the @rse just because dubya says so!

it's just so annoying... "two words: abu sayaff"... well i have 2 words for him/her: "drive by" aw, hell, i got more: "gang rape", "lynch mob", "kux klan", "atom bomb"

the world doesn't look so effed up when you first realize you don't actually live in the land of milk and honey...

Jag

PS
and it's pronounced EE-RACK! NOT EYE-RACK! read the freakin dictionary, it's YOUR language for chrissakes!

PS2
NOW i need a coffee! ptth...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom