Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS
and it's pronounced EE-RACK! NOT EYE-RACK! read the freakin dictionary, it's YOUR language for chrissakes!

No it's not. It's mine, damn it, and that way it will stay as long as Britannia rules the waves, no matter what these silly colonials may say!

*throws oil on fire and runs away*

No it's not. It's mine, damn it, and that way it will stay as long as Britannia rules the waves, no matter what these silly colonials may say!

*throws oil on fire and runs away*
thank you larry, you are correct... it was, quite originally, YOUR language...

and we accept it thusly :rofl3:

Jag

Two words: Abu Sayyaf.

I would love to dive the PI, but there is something about the knowledge that U.S. special forces are waging a clendestine war with the cooperation of the Philippine gov't against the terrorist organization (which has targeted at least one diving resort) that turns me off to the trip.

I completely agree (other than the spelling of clandestine).

When i used to live in the Philippines they [abu sayyaf] stole my pet goat and shagged it. :11:

I felt threatened and intimidated, hence i will never go back again.

I think thats as good a reason as any to avoid the Philippines. :popcorn::popcorn:

Disclaimer: In a recent US government poll, 99.9% of goats in the Philippines felt secure and safe at all times. I read that on MSNBC, Fox News and CNN...

Actually, now that I think about it, as a yank (or Aussie for that matter), I'd be more concerned about being cornered by MILF's...

Z...

Actually, now that I think about it, as a yank (or Aussie for that matter), I'd be more concerned about being cornered by MILF's...

Z...

:rofl3::rofl3: These last few pages have some really good stuff. Would it be copy write infringement if I packaged this and sold it to Comedy Central?

Ahem... Could somebody please remove these trashy pictures from the forum? If my girlfriend sees them, she surely won't let me leave for PG...:D:D:D:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom