Why I won't dive with you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
How do they keep their doobies lit??? :D
A little late in the [ever-growing] thread, but a line from a buddy of mind leaps to mind:

"Never underestimate the creativity of a true stoner"

They'll find a way. :D I mean, who the heck would have thought of making a pipe from a frickin' APPLE but a stoner?!?!

Rick Inman:
Impossible! Which two?????

a bit of a junkie, just a tad. I am a chicken, so it doesn't take a lot...but I like to be scared.

like to slip off unexpectantly just for a few moments.. leesa, Chris, Dennis don't mind.

But...I don't swear and I am on time. and not a stoner....but sort of drawn to that personality.

I will not dive with complainers. OR....tank bangers. divers that go around trying to bang and show you all the stuff they find make me nuts.

...OH YEAH! Add: Anyone that has one of those duck quacking things that is constantly setting it off underwater - the single most annoying unnecessary piece of dive s**t accessory ever created. Good for keeping the wild life around too! Ha!

I have read over this thread several times as post were added. I now have one that I want to add after sitting in a class last night. Those that come unprepared and have never read the book for the class and haven't paid attention during class and want to get all the info off me. I know that you would have had to be in the class with that person but damn. If you aren't that interested in reading and preparing for the class I don't want to be in the water with them. I consider it a safety issue and I am not experienced enough to try to save someone that isn't wanting to save themselves.

Tatakai

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom