Trip Report Why I Won't Be Returning to Cozumel-Part 1,2&3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our Medicare Part F ( I don't think they offer that anymore..Pays for out of country incidents) picked up $46,000 and Dan picked up $11000. I did not have to pay anything upfront...Only $800 for an MRI

Is there a part 2?
:poke:
It's the second post in the thread.

NYC is Queens, Manhattan, Da Bronx, Staten Island and Brooklyn. Not an island.

Technically, The Bronx is the only part that is not an island nor part of an island.

No man is an island. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee, not me.

Our Medicare Part F ( I don't think they offer that anymore..Pays for out of country incidents) picked up $46,000 and Dan picked up $11000. I did not have to pay anything upfront...Only $800 for an MRI
There is a $50,000 lifetime maximum, so you have almost used it. I looked at Plan F but it seemed like a frivolous choice to avoid annual deductibles costing more than the deductible.

NYC is Queens, Manhattan, Da Bronx, Staten Island and Brooklyn. Not an island.
Of course, Brooklyn and Queens are part of Long Island, Staten Island is an island, and Manhattan is an island. So, 4/5 boroughs of NYC are islands, whole or in part, says this former resident of far-west-Long Island.

Is there a part 2?
:poke:
Part 2 and 3 are immediately following the first post. Rather than starting a new thread with part 2 and 3 and sending the reader all over the forum, it's just a three-part post. SB doesn't allow posts beyond a certain number of characters, so I had to break it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom