Why I should Not be Solo Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlie59:
Solo diving is not absolute, clearly a buddy is required in some environments.

I agree with this as well. Despite what some people think about solo diving, the solo divers I know are not hell bent to dive solo no matter what. There are a lot of factors we take into account. There are many cases where diving with a group or a buddy is appropriate.

beautybelow:
finally, a reasonable way to judge divers on here. Sorry Dennis, but I probably shouldnt dive with you either....I think you might turn my air off just for fun judging by your avatar. Wait....that was my dm instructor, nevermind

Well Jon, seeing that dolphin in your avatar, I might just pass on you. Dolphins are dangerous! :wink:

Diver Dennis:
Well Jon, seeing that dolphin in your avatar, I might just pass on you. Dolphins are dangerous! :wink:

Now that is hilarious. Remember, I might be stuck in a can of water, but I'm still kicken' strong.

That sonar side scan was cool.

I had to ask do it easy to splain it to me.

You don't need side scan in Hawaii but it is useful in many places, your water is clear enough you can just look down from the deck I imagine.

Well, avatars, must tell something about a person since they picked them out, like shoes and a suit, walking into an interview, it is the first thing you put forward in the forum, your avatar--so--yes---I look at them and they are the first impression. I am old fashioned that way. I thought he was stuck in a can of blue paint but now I understand, he is trying to get into a bucket of water--it is funny-- I get it. N

Scuba_Jenny:
Posting a civil, concise posts elevates you more by your peers than does an insulting, finger pointing post. If anyone feels the need to continue posting in an insulting manner, you will find yourself with a nice 5 day vacation from SB to ponder your posting methods.

Was it the "your mother wears army boots" statement? I mean, I doubt my peers could think less of me.

uhhhh

maybe not that comment. maybe Doc sayin it was like Seinfeld? That hurt me...

oh well, delayed reaction.

How about my new avatar, its a solo hole diver.

WOW -- 36 pages and a Mod warning to boot! Sure glad this wasn't in the Solo forum:wink:

we are unclear about when we have to go in there, to say certain things.

Back
Top Bottom