Why haven't you posted a pic in your profile?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to post my most recent photo from my trip to Playa, but it said it was too many pixels. Now I am not really that computer literate, but I thinking whoops I really have gained too much weight. I know it is time to do something but really guys. Even the computer knows?LOL:D

Finally, I got my picture in my profile. Hope it won't break any monitors. :wave:

Since many of you said I shared an odd resemblance with a stingray, I thought I'd post a photo of my wife and I in Grand Cayman (albeit topside).

Originally posted by peter
If we see a pic of you in your dive gear, we dont's see's ya purty faces. :) :)

Good point, peter, however Sea Squirt and I have finally got pics of ourselves underwater, so decided to change ours. These from our recent trip to the Similan Islands...

Why no picture? Because I would hate to be responsible for anyone who had a heart condition and looked at my picture. It would be very startling. That and the fact that I don't have one. Maybe I will take some this weekend and post it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by peter
If we see a pic of you in your dive gear, we dont's see's ya purty faces.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is why I took mine the way I did!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom