• OMS

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • Zeagle

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 47 14.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evad:
What's a "leather maker?"

leather smith? is that a better term? a maker of leathered goods? Did you honestly not understand what I was saying?

I have DDS , OMS, Diverite, Halcyon gear and I realy like them all but over all OMS is my fav. next to DSS and Diverite.

dwatson:
leather smith? is that a better term? a maker of leathered goods? Did you honestly not understand what I was saying?

I've never heard the term before, and honestly, did not know what you were saying. I assumed it was slang for something else.

If one would ask customers at our shop what their favorite regulator is, most would say Atomic... 'cause that's what we sell. Go down the street to another shop and their customers will say Zeagle... 'cause that's what they sell. Go to another shop and the favorite reg will be Oceanic... 'cause that's what they sell.

Ask which Bp/wing is the favorite here on SB and you will get "DSS"... 'cause... well you get the idea.

If JJ camped on this list, then Halcyon would lead the pack... Oxy would take over if Patrick lived here... and DiveRite would be the leader if Flanagan had 2000 posts.

I 'believe' that in the real world DiveRite is the biggest seller followed by OMS. Halcyon is next. Oxycheq may pass Halcyon in total sales very soon (if they haven't already) and will probably catch OMS in the not too distant future.

Stephen Ash:
If one would ask customers at our shop what their favorite regulator is, most would say Atomic... 'cause that's what we sell. Go down the street to another shop and their customers will say Zeagle... 'cause that's what they sell. Go to another shop and the favorite reg will be Oceanic... 'cause that's what they sell.

Ask which Bp/wing is the favorite here on SB and you will get "DSS"... 'cause... well you get the idea.

If JJ camped on this list, then Halcyon would lead the pack... Oxy would take over if Patrick lived here... and DiveRite would be the leader if Flanagan had 2000 posts.

So if I follow your argument all BP&W's are the same, and it's only my presence here that explains the current poll results. Our products and service have nothing to do with it right?

Stephen Ash:
I 'believe' that in the real world DiveRite is the biggest seller followed by OMS. Halcyon is next. Oxycheq may pass Halcyon in total sales very soon (if they haven't already) and will probably catch OMS in the not too distant future.

That's quite a lot of very specific sales data on 4 privately held companies. Can I inquire as to your source?

Tobin

Stephen Ash:
Dead nuts on here in my part of the world (southeast Fl.)

Halcyon....I like the blue H's and the inflator drama for excitement. :ssst: hmmm will it work or will it not...

I saw a DSS that Sea Nmf bought and wonder about the bare plates....do you have a storage envelope behind the plate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom