Who's going to Cozumel next week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shydamsel, I've been to Cozumel solo and it's never a problem to meet people to hang out with, have dinner with, if you want to. Between the hotel and the boat, you will meet lots of divers.

This is the reason I choose dive paradise, the boats have 12 to 14 people on them and so there should be someone to talk to. I traveled to Costa Rica last year alone...no problem...if your friendly people will talk to you.

I will also be in Cozumel on the 4th, but diving with dive paradise, unless someone has a better idea. I will be alone so it would be nice to meet other divers and hang out.
shydamsel,
Try to come dive with us. We are diving with Aqua Safari on a REEF field fish survey project 1-8 Dec. If you like fishwatching, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about what you're seeing underwater and hang out with a really fun group of fish nerds all week!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning on the 6am flight. Should be sitting in a lounger by the pool at Caribe Blu by 5pm. Diving with Blue Angel.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning on the 6am flight. Should be sitting in a lounger by the pool at Caribe Blu by 5pm. Diving with Blue Angel.

Safe travels, Wakeboardr. I'm packing tonight and wheels up Monday AM!

shydamsel,
Try to come dive with us. We are diving with Aqua Safari on a REEF field fish survey project 1-8 Dec. If you like fishwatching, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about what you're seeing underwater and hang out with a really fun group of fish nerds all week!

Sounds interesting. More info? Are the survey dives scheduled for specific days and sites? Limited number of divers?

Wakeboardr and Subawife,

Hope you have a safe trip. We will be there on Weds.

Vanessar

I am leaving tuesday late, be there on
wed as well...maybe we should pick a place to meet for a beer and see who is out there to hang out with.

Shydamsel,

Please pick a spot to meet up. We have switched to the Villa Aldora hotel but is still equally close to town. Could meet up (along with any other SB'ers that would like to join) Weds afternoon. We have a car and could pick you up if transportation is an issue.

Vanessar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom