Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's starting to look like there may be enough SB'ers there, and a reason for a party on the 13th to celebrate transman's anniversary.

Anyone up for a gathering? Transman, any favorite restaurant?

bnajdrovsky:
My DAN membership updated, my gear packed and ready to go, I'm headed back to Cozumel June 9th for a whole week, 'cuz 4 days in March just wasn't 'nuff! :wink: Any other ScubaBoarders going to be there in June?

I'll be there June 29 thru July 4th. Comin back Christmas time for the re-opening of the El Presidente. Cant wait.

Here's the list so far:

bnajdrovsky 9-16 Coz Palace Blue XT Sea
scottm and wife 7-14 (1st timers!)
Martha 3-10 Blue XT Sea
Super0233 (Dave) and group from SE Texas 7-13
sawcjack00 June 24 - July 1
mattroz 17-24 Allegro
scubaguy62 thinking about 17-24 Allegro
xiSkiGuy (Jeff) and 7 friends 3-10
Fin59 May 28 - June 4 Dive with Martin Hotel Coz
cowboyneal June 29 - July 5 Casa Mexicana Dive Paradise
firechuk and Meg with a group of 21 10-17 Hotel Coz Dive Paradise
GPDiver 13-28 Hotel Aguilar Bottom Time or Blue Bubble
nyprrthd (Lou) 10-17 Casa Mexicana Blue XT Sea
Poogweese May 29 - June 7 Hotel Coz Aqua Safari
DSR-3 (Eric and non-diving wife) May 29 - June 6 Coz Palace Aqua Safari
transman and wife 7-16 Casa del Mar Papa Hogs 1st anniv is the 13th!
WallDiver77 12-19 Living Underwater
Mawg June 29- July 4th

That's quite a list! If I missed anyone, please forgive. I'm up to a dinner if you don't mind a local barging in. However, if it were MY first anniversary, I'd rather have a more intimate dinner. Perhaps a different night?

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Coz Sally:
However, if it were MY first anniversary, I'd rather have a more intimate dinner. Perhaps a different night?

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing! However fun a SB get together would be, it's not very romantic for a first anniversary.

We could always have a get together on the 14th, and help them celebrate after they finish with the romantic stuff.

BTW, I wouldn't be married for almost 23 years if I didn't pay attention to the "romantic stuff." I was just looking for an excuse for a party! Not that any of us need an excuse. :D

Hey guys,

Ok, let's add 5 more folks to the list for June...arriving June 20, leaving July 2.

Besides myself there will be 4 more including my 3 sons (19, 17, and 11). All but the youngest are divers.

We'll be staying at El Cantil (new tower supposedly), and I plan to finalize dive op selection this week.

O.K. we have been together for 17 years. Just got married last year. I had asked for 15 years and gave up. Bought her a wedding set for xmas in 04 . Then I was told we are getting married. Got it done. We are up to dinner with a group. I like El Morro but am leaning twords Especias. Or any reasonable idea.

transman:
O.K. we have been together for 17 years. Just got married last year. I had asked for 15 years and gave up. Bought her a wedding set for xmas in 04 . Then I was told we are getting married. Got it done. We are up to dinner with a group. I like El Morro but am leaning twords Especias. Or any reasonable idea.
Once upon a time I was informed that it was time to "s--t, or get off the pot" (so-to-speak)...... "Where are we going with this relationship?"

However, as Sally has reminded us, women tend to put more importance on these events than men. To maintain peace in the home I would suggest asking her what she'd like. Just because you've been together so long doesn't negate the fact that it IS your first wedding anniversary. We're 1 1/2 years away from 25, and I know I'd better come up with something spectacular if I want there to be a 26th! :wink: If your wife is up for a party, I'm there!

Just let me know what night, and where, and we'll be there. We're Cozumel novices, so you don't want me picking the restaurant. The only catch for us will be when we do our night dive for the AOW cert. Christi, are you reading this thread?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom