Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Banco Chinchorro June 25-28 then Coz June 29-July5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Casa Mexicana/Dive Paradise

Running a shop trip with Hotel Coz and Dive Paradise (second year in a row) June 10 - 17, and then Meg and I are staying a few days extra, until the 20. Twenty-one folks and 18 of then divers.

We'll be there June 10-17. Staying at the Casa Mexicana, and diving with Blue~XTSea.

Hotel Aguilar, Diving with Bottom Time or Blue Bubble.

bnajdrovsky:
My DAN membership updated, my gear packed and ready to go, I'm headed back to Cozumel June 9th for a whole week, 'cuz 4 days in March just wasn't 'nuff! :wink: Any other ScubaBoarders going to be there in June?

Yes! Our first trip to warm water in ten years! :D We'll be there from May 29-June 7-this is gonna rule!:D

Poog

(Hotel Cozumel/Aqua Safari)

I'm not a very active ScubaBoarder- I only seem to post when going on vacation (coincidentally when I dive)...

My non-diving wife and I will be at the Cozumel Palace from 5/29-6/5. I plan on diving with Aqua Safari, and I'm also looking into a day of Cenote dives. A.S. rents tanks for shore dives, but not to singles, so if someone might be interested in an afternoon dive around there please let me know.
This will be trip #6 for us to the Yuc/Coz.
-Eric

My wife and I are going June 7th through the 16th. Staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with Papa Hogs. We will be celebrating our first anniversary on the 13th. We got married in Coz last year. Cant wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom