Who's coming to Alaska??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
You've peaked my interest....

Diving under Arctic and/or Antarctic ice is something I've wanted to do for a while now.

So .... what's the deal?

We have several scientific instruments that we recover and replace every year. They gather information on just about everything possible when it comes to everything having to do with the arctic environment.

Randy Williams and I have discussed running an 07 Ice Camp/class for the purposes of doing some Arctic ice Diving. It would take place about 2-3hundred miles north of prudhoe bay on the border of the Beaufort Sea and the Arctic ocean.

If we do I will post a notice to scubaboard and you're welcome to jump on.

I'd leave Hawaii in a minute to be back in Alaska, But never had the desire to COLD water dive, Do you spear halibut? that would have to be a kick.....

We shoot a few lings now and then....Kevin Casey came up for the weekend and shot this little one....

Back
Top Bottom