Whoa Check out my JetFins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool, i have a set that belonged to my brother, he died in 1976.(motorcycle accident) I have used those jet fins as backups for YEARS. Now i'm waiting for a clip for my "tusa x-pert zoom splits". After this wait for parts, I'll call the jet fins"old reliable". Just out of curiosity, did you buy yours new? i'll be watching to see if they warranty yours, my son is four years old, they might stay in the family FOREVER!!!!

I've been using mine since 1978. Still love 'em.

Ive been using a pair for the past 15 yrs that my dad bought in 1971. Ive never used anything else....they just wont wear out.
Please post the outcome.
Best of luck.

My dad had a pair of 'em when he was diving, mid-eighties. I just sold them to a friend (they wouldn't fit my feet...) and he uses them tons and loves them. I bought myself a pair of the XXXL's and couldn't be happier.

I love my springs :) I'm converting everyone I know...especially when I see them fighting with buckles :)

The set of Jets I use don't have the lightning bolt on the logo which means they are pre-80 models which would make them older than me. Now if I can just find an old set with just Jet Fin written on them I could round out my collection of vintage gear.

partridge:
Yes I bought them new.

I am in manufacturing so I know that a few will always get through. Jet Fins are still the best.

I will find out about their customer support though.

Jet Fins have a limited lifetime warranty (no buckles or straps, normal use etc.) and that split out should definitely be covered by it.

Back
Top Bottom