Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not the best start to the Fantasy Football (or the real Prem) for you Scuba Texan, eh ? Bottom of our little league and two of your three strikers out injured ! Both looking long term too - Davies.

Bubble Junky:
Not the best start to the Fantasy Football (or the real Prem) for you Scuba Texan, eh ? Bottom of our little league and two of your three strikers out injured ! Both looking long term too - Davies.

Yeah, and since I have to use this lineup in my other league, as well, I'm going to have to make some major changes today, since there are matches tomorrow. Pretty
typical of my luck in these contests, actually. :(

I wonder if Rooney is re-breaking the same bones? I know there was a lot of talk last year about the boots. There was a rash of foot injuries that folks were chalking up to the lack of protection. I would have thought they would have corrected it by now.

rahuck:
I wonder if Rooney is re-breaking the same bones? I know there was a lot of talk last year about the boots. There was a rash of foot injuries that folks were chalking up to the lack of protection. I would have thought they would have corrected it by now.

yep...breaking the same bones. I dont really foresee them changing anything much, they wouldnt want to risk losing their deals.

dive_lover88:
yep...breaking the same bones. I dont really foresee them changing anything much, they wouldnt want to risk losing their deals.

Well, if he ain't playing, their boots ain't getting seen. Simple as.

I'm pretty sure I heard Fergie on the news saying it was a different bone. The boots were put under scrutiny last year when he broke his metatarsal before the world cup. Maybe the boot design coupled with him being a such a heavy ogre are to blame.........

heskey_rooney.jpg

Back
Top Bottom