Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
With just over two weeks to go to the start of the English football season, who do you think will claim the big prize ??? :popcorn:
There's been some big money spent already, and it should be another great season !!

N.B. If you're not into football (or soccer), don't hijack this thread - start your own !! :D

ha - i reduced your odds ! - now 33%

well actually I voted more for who I want to win, and it isn't one of the ones you listed :)

....although usually i feel lucky when we beat relegation !

stu_in_fl:
well actually I voted more for who I want to win
In truth, there's probably some wishful thinking in my choice too. Just watched Liverpool vs. Portsmouth in a pre-season match. Not exactly got me over-excited, but Torres had a couple of good touches.

Cool, I found some football fans! I voted for my favorite team (isn't that what your supposed to do?) Although this is going to be a huge adjustment year for them with the selling of arguably the best player in the EPL. And no, I can't explain any of the moves since then either.

stu_in_fl:
....although usually i feel lucky when we beat relegation !
Who are these relegation battlers then ??

my team, West Ham Utd seemed to magically edlude it this yr....maybe next yr we will win !...but then again.

Odds are the teams promoted will go straight back down

stu_in_fl:
my team, West Ham Utd seemed to magically edlude it this yr....maybe next yr we will win !...but then again.

Odds are the teams promoted will go straight back down
The Hammers have been making some interesting purchases this close-season. Hopefully they keep Tevez too - just coz I don't want Man Ure to get him !! :wink:
And i hopoe Sunderland do go straight back down - Roy Keane, relegation couldn't happen to a nicer bloke ! :D

mufccrest.jpg

:musical_n Meet the new boss....same as the old boss... :musical_n
-- Won't Get Fooled Again, The Who

BTW, anyone keen on playing Fantasy Football? I can set up a league for us on one of two sites, if there is any interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom