Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Don't tell me -- let me guess....Rob Stiles??
You got it !! As Gerrard said, he cracked under the pressure. It was more a free-kick to Liverpool for obstruction by Malouda than anything else. At least we had Chelsea on the back-foot and making defensive substitutions, think it's gonna be a very interesting season.

Big match for Man Ure against Spurs next weekend.........:wink:

Bubble Junky:
At least we had Chelsea on the back-foot and making defensive substitutions, think it's gonna be a very interesting season.

Chelsea's back 4 all got a place in Styles' book...that goes to show how much pressure Liverpool put on them during the game:)

Next match is it against Sunderland?

Nver even heard of it ! Where abouts is it ? Nice diving ?
Fingers crossed that you find somewhere showing it !!

teamtalk.com:
Styles axed after Anfield gaffe

Referees' chief Keith Hackett has confirmed Rob Styles won't referee a Premier League game this weekend after his display at Anfield on Sunday.

Styles awarded Chelsea a controversial penalty against Liverpool on Sunday for a foul by Steve Finnan on Florent Malouda, but replays showed the Reds defender to be completely innocent.

Styles has since admitted to Hackett that he got the decision wrong but has nevertheless been withdrawn from the next round of Premier League games.

Hackett told Sky Sports News: "I have spoken to Rob and obviously he was extremely disappointed when he looked at the video with the decision.

"He has admitted that he got it wrong, but accountability exists and we at the PGMOL (Professional Game Match Officials Limited) do expect referees to get the big decisions right.

"Therefore Rob will not be officiating next weekend."

Styles also appeared to show Michael Essien a second yellow card without sending the Chelsea player off, and Hackett will look into the matter.

However, he is satisfied that Styles did not intend to caution Essien and was in fact booking John Terry.

He explained: "I've investigated that and it might be the subject of further investigation, but I have been informed by both the fourth official and Rob that it was a basic, if you like, admin error, rather than an error of application of law."

No decision has yet been made on Styles' future after next weekend.

:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom