Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
As if McClaren didn't have enough enemies, now he'll have Frankie Yallop and Alexi Lalas on his back.
Well he's got every single Englishman wanting him out. I can't recall a England manager so dispised, not even Graham Taylor !!! I have not heard a single positive comment spoken about him. We just want shot of him. We want someone with the balls to drop Lampard and play Gerrard in his best position, with Hargreaves holding - and that's not just me being a biased Liverpool fan.

Bubble Junky:
Well he's got every single Englishman wanting him out. I can't recall a England manager so dispised, not even Graham Taylor !!! I have not heard a single positive comment spoken about him. We just want shot of him. We want someone with the balls to drop Lampard and play Gerrard in his best position, with Hargreaves holding - and that's not just me being a biased Liverpool fan.

FWIW, I totally agree. Lampard is totally useless on the national team level (despite his goal last night). Gerrard should not have to keep bailing him out by retreating toward the back -- he should be attacking. Why McClaren (and Sven before him) can't see that is beyond me. :shakehead:

Gerrard should also be captain -- not John Terry. I suspect Terry is the one of the main reasons Lamps is still on the national team.

ScubaTexan:
FWIW, I totally agree. Lampard is totally useless on the national team level (despite his goal last night). Gerrard should not have to keep bailing him out by retreating toward the back -- he should be attacking. Why McClaren (and Sven before him) can't see that is beyond me. :shakehead:
Too true !! It's like Gerrards being punished for being the better player. Lampard was largely anonymous the other night, apart from one goal and one shot (when he should've passed). At least Rafa has realised Gerrard needs to play in the centre, and has invested in enough wide men that he can now keep him central. Bring on Sunderland !!! Hopefully we can band in a few against Roy Keane's team !!!! :D

dive_lover88:
lampard should be playing the defensive role...we all know that the places should be swapped. He is not the same player during and after the World Cup. And neither should he be hogging the place where Gerrard can be optimised to his full potential.
Lampard should be on the bench !!! Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, just Gerrard is better. Lampard is still an attacking midfielder though, that's where he excels. Hargreaves and Carrick should be fighting out for the holding role.

dive_lover88:
Whoo hoo! Liverpool won again (sry...my news is kinda old). Bubble Junky, did u watch the match? What was it like?
Good performance !! Should've been a few more, but their 'keeper plyed a blinder - can see why they spent £9m on him ! Torres looked good, and fast, again. Pity about Carragher getting injured - broken rib.

Heard Utd scraped to their win - Keane hit the bar in the first minute and Wooden Wes Brown got away with a handball. And Chelski needed a goalkeeping blunder from Calamity James to beat Pompey at home.......

such a bummer for Carragher. Hope to see him back in action.

Isnt that always the case for chelski...forever dependant on luck to bail them out.

That was really lucky for united to get away. Spurs got robbed...When's that tele replay technology coming out? Gotta stop all these undeserving clubs from winning.

It's not looking good for Jol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom