Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmmm, might have to reconsider my goalkeeping options in the fantasy league, and after last nights performance, I hope Steve McClaren does the same.......

I'm thinking this isn't quite the start that Martin Jol was hoping to get out of his Spurs....LOL

Watch out for Everton -- right now, they look like they mean business.

Scuba Texan:
I'm thinking this isn't quite the start that Martin Jol was hoping to get out of his Spurs
Same goes for Fergie !!! They're a point behind the mighty Liverpool, and we've got a game in hand !! Ronaldo sent off for head-butting tonight - that's a three match ban ! Just hope Liverpool can beat Chelski at Anfield on Sunday !!
Spurs are missing their two centre backs !! Their defending was shocking last night.

Scuba Texan:
Watch out for Everton -- right now, they look like they mean business.
There's only one team on Merseyside, and they wear red !!!

Bubble Junky:
There's only one team on Merseyside, and they wear red !!!

They wore blue last year....LOL :wink:

ScubaTexan:
They wore blue last year....LOL :wink:
There seems to be only one team in Manchester this season, and they're wearing blue too...... :D

That was one of the dodgiest penalty decisions I've ever seen !! Some bad decisions already this season by refs. Fulham had a bad one against them yesterday too. :shakehead:

Great goal from Torres tho' !

I think he did quite well apart from the penalty. Was a very feisty match at times, esp. just before HT. Entertaining to watch, for sure.

Bubble Junky:
That was one of the dodgiest penalty decisions I've ever seen !!

Don't tell me -- let me guess....Rob Stiles??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom