Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_lover88:
LIVERPOOL THIS SEASON:D

pardon me...but it's been a long long wait for the season...

Liverpoo are almost always front-runners until about January or early February, and then they always seem to fade into oblivion.

ScubaTexan:
Liverpoo are almost always front-runners until about January or early February, and then they always seem to fade into oblivion.
Liverpool have been more famous for poor starts recently, then having good runs when they're already too far off the pace ! The past three seasons though we haven't had a rest between seasons, but we have this time around. That coupled with Rafa the Gaffer saying he's gonna keep Gerrard in the middle should bode well for the season !! Looking forward to watching the match against Villa tomorrow evening !!

Bubble Junky:
Looking forward to watching the match against Villa tomorrow evening !!

Wish I could be there watching it with you. We'll get to see it live, though, but it's much more fun with other football fans around. :)

dive_lover88:
I have always felt that Liverpool is always in the wrong league...the style of their play is more suited for European football.

They could always change their name to Liverwurst FC and join the Bundesliga... :wink:

Steven_Gerrard2_554521.jpg

Stevie stunner gets Reds off to flyer

First game of the season, away from home, and three points in the bag !!! Say no more !! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom