Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

limbo:
I'm in and in case you wonder who I voted for, it's the Arsenal, gentleman.
I made it an open poll, so you can see who voted for whom. That way I can see who voted for Man Ure and target abuse at them !!! :wink:

limbo:
I'm in and in case you wonder who I voted for, it's the Arsenal, gentleman.

Go Gooners!!!!

Liverpoolfc.tv:
NEWS STORY
TORRES OPENS ACCOUNT AS REDS LEAD
Paul Eaton in Rotterdam 03 August 2007
torres_shanghai120.jpg

Fernando Torres' first goal for Liverpool has given the Reds a deserved half time lead against Shanghai Shenhua in Rotterdam.
Rafael Benitez's side have controlled much of the play and have carved out further opportunities to be in a more comfortable position at the break.

The deadlock was broken after just 12 minutes when Torres crowned his full debut with his first goal for the club.

Taking Yossi Benayoun's clever pass in his stride, the lively Torres confidently clipped the ball over Chan Zhang in the Shanghai goal to the delight of the travelling Reds.

He's off the mark !!!

Bubble Junky:
I made it an open poll, so you can see who voted for whom. That way I can see who voted for Man Ure and target abuse at them !!! :wink:

We give as good as we get... :eyebrow:

Bubble Junky:
Must admit when all this started, wasn't keen on Liverpool signing a Scum player, but now I'd quite like him, just to piss Fergie off !!

Not going to happen. There hasn't been a transfer between United and Liverfool in 43 years and it's not going to happen now.

Well the Charity Shield's about to kick off - the season is here !!!
banana02.gif

Today's match could give us a little insight as to who will finish second and who third ! Sorry Arsenal fans - hope I'm proved wrong though and Liverpool win it, with Arsenal in second. There was a time when I would have cheered for whoever was playing against Man Ure, but since Moaninho's been on the scene I have two teams to hate !!

Just for you, Moaninho !!

ScubaTexan:
Not going to happen. There hasn't been a transfer between United and Liverfool in 43 years and it's not going to happen now.
Well, we'll find out next week, when it goes to an arbitration panel !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom