Who will win the English Premier League ??

Who's gonna win the Premier League (EPL) ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that makes up for the penalty he gave away two minutes before....LOL

Well done to Stevie G and Liverpool :clapping:

BTW, Bubble -- I could have sworn I heard you joining in on YNWA :)

ScubaTexan:
I guess that makes up for the penalty he gave away two minutes before....LOL
That was Carragher !! And a blatant 'ball to hand' ! :D

Bubble Junky:
That was Carragher !! And a blatant 'ball to hand' ! :D

My bad -- I thought they said Gerrard.

ScubaTexan:
mufccrest.jpg

:musical_n Meet the new boss....same as the old boss... :musical_n
-- Won't Get Fooled Again, The Who

I'm in total agreement! REPEAT!!!!!!!

Despite our goal keeper The Arsenal starts the season on the left and then the right foot!!!! I thought that Hleb played his best game as a Gunner and that was before the goal.

They have started the season off better than I have...time to make some lineup changes!!!

good to see the Hammers are off to a flying start.....plonked firmly at the bottom of the table:(

Fergie:
"The loss of Wayne Rooney was obvious - if he'd been on the pitch I think we'd have won the match."
What planet is Fergie from ?? After spending over £50m Man Ure still couldn't put the ball in the back of the net at home against a Reading team (minus Sidwell !) finishing with 10 men on the pitch !! You can't blame it on an injury Fergie !!

Bubble Junky:
What planet is Fergie from ?? After spending over £50m Man Ure still couldn't put the ball in the back of the net at home against a Reading team (minus Sidwell !) finishing with 10 men on the pitch !! You can't blame it on an injury Fergie !!

You don't seriously think HE is going to take any of the blame, do you?? LOL

BTW, Fergie is from that planet known as Scotland. Remember the episode of Monty Python where everyone was being turned into Scotsmen? :laughing:

obiad01.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom