Who will be there in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Living Underwater (just 5 diving days this trip Apr 24-28)

So did you decide on Puerto Morelos, or are you going to brave the "bag drag" and just go back to Cozumel?

Hey all,

We'll be staying at Iberostar and diving with Living Underwater from the 19th to the 27. See you all LU'ers there!

I'll be staying at Hotel Cozumel the 1st through the 8th. I am traveling with my non-diving wife and would love to supplement my boat diving with a few shore dives, if anyone is planning the same and would welcome a tag-a-long, please let me know.

Hey all,

We'll be staying at Iberostar and diving with Living Underwater from the 19th to the 27. See you all LU'ers there!

How many is "we" gromit? We're meeting up with 3 we dived with last March. (They'll be on the boat 23-28th, I think). Should be a fun week! Alway nice to know your dive buddies in advance.

Anyway I can talk you into requesting a pick-up time that won't require me to be at the Casa del Mar dock at 7:30 or earlier??? Pllllleeeeezzzzz?

I'll be there from April 21st to the 30th, Traveling alone, Staying at Amaranto and diving with Blue Angel.

Jay and Cheryl, April 24-May 8, Fiesta Americana, BlueXTSea

Rick and Helen April 1-8, staying Sabor Resort, diving with not sure yet?

Ether the joint is going to be real slow in April or someone's not fessing up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom