Who will be there in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My husband and I will be diving with BlueXTsea March 30 through April 4. Maybe we'll see you on the boat!
Carole

Shark season '08 - April 25-May 5, Caribe Blu/Blue Angel

My wife and I will be there 4/15 through 4/23 diving with BA and staying at CB. If you know what those acronyms mean, then you might be a coz-addict!

:wink:

By the way, we did a "Dive with the Sharks" dive this last weekend at the Denver Aquarium. A whopping 34 minutes bottom time with a max depth of 22 feet!

My wife and I will be there 4/15 through 4/23 diving with BA and staying at CB. If you know what those acronyms mean, then you might be a coz-addict!
I'll be there 5/3-5/17 with the same acronyms as you. There's no "might" about it!

:wink:

By the way, we did a "Dive with the Sharks" dive this last weekend at the Denver Aquarium. A whopping 34 minutes bottom time with a max depth of 22 feet!

H2ODoc,
We will be at CB as well. 4/11-4/20.

First round is on us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom