Who wants to dive the Oriskany?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it ends up being July 1, you can put me down for 2 tech spots.

No mooring balls will make it tough on individual boat owners. You will need 600' of rope to properly anchor at that depth.

Andy, I'm in. Depending on date.

back40:
No mooring balls will make it tough on individual boat owners. You will need 600' of rope to properly anchor at that depth.

I don't think I've dived any site in the area with mooring balls.

I am interested especially if it is towards the end of the month.( As long as its not June 29th.) PM me with the details and I will let you know.

I'm in for a tech spot. I was kicking around the idea of scaring up a few techies out here in in Dallas and seeing what it would take to charter a boat ourselves. It's rare to see an operator mix tech and rec..

Personally, I want to do some "extreme ironing" on the flight deck.. ;-)

D.

well, i'm going to have to bow out of this after all (combination
finances and timing)

sorry all

Sorry to hear that Andy. I know what you mean though, I've got a kid in collage.

I'd still like to put something together for say the 3rd week in July if there are enough interested divers. I have 2 techies interested right now (myself and one other) and maybe another 2 if all goes well. I was thinking something like drive up Thursday, dive Friday and Saturday, and then drive home Sunday. I live in Ft. Lauderdale so the drive is not to much of a problem for me.

PM me if you're SERIOUSLY interested and we'll start putting something together.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom