who to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gianster - Scuba Mau all the way. These guys will take you to any site you request and will take good care of you. BlueXT would be my second choice.

I need to find a new dive op that caters to experienced divers. Small 6 pack. Does Maracaibo, Columbia Deep, Punta Sur Sur, Baracuda and San Juan up north on a regular basis that uses aluminum tanks. Any recommendations? Gianster

Sorry guys, especially to Christi and Dave. Looking back at my post it seems as I came off a bit snotty. I have had nothing but great times diving with your staff and looking forward to more diving with you. I guess I just need to learn to speak up more often although sometimes it's hard because I don't like to be a pain in the a$$. I usually just like to go with the flow.

Sorry guys, especially to Christi and Dave. Looking back at my post it seems as I came off a bit snotty. I have had nothing but great times diving with your staff and looking forward to more diving with you. I guess I just need to learn to speak up more often although sometimes it's hard because I don't like to be a pain in the a$$. I usually just like to go with the flow.

You are/were never a pain in the a$$ and speaking up won't ever give any of us reason to think so :) We are here to make sure you have a great time and enjoy your dives! Looking forward to having you back! We've missed you!!!

I need to find a new dive op that caters to experienced divers. Small 6 pack. Does Maracaibo, Columbia Deep, Punta Sur Sur, Baracuda and San Juan up north on a regular basis that uses aluminum tanks. Any recommendations? I have been diving Cozumel for about ten years twice a year. Love Christies Blue XTsea Pedro and Mago but the last two times I dove with them, the divers on the boat never wanted to do any of the mentioned dive sites (not the operators fault). I then switched to Aldora which went to all of my favorite dive sites every day but they use steel tanks that are way too heavy for me (even steel 100 with no weight). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gianster

Hi,

Have a look at Mantaraya and Fernando Gonzales:

history

We have been diving with Fernando for over 12 years and found him to be superb. If you want something special, just ask.

joewr...loving Cozumel and the great dives there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom