who teaches solo diving in PI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
I think there is a certain joy in describing Philippine diving which is not unlike describing the mechanics of making love: it's impossible doing it alone; and if you try you'll probably go blind.... :D
???:06:

CLA:

oh don't mind him, he is just teasing you....... he is just saying to do it with him

or a buddy i think... hehehehehehe

in the instance of a U/w photography(dive) diver and a buddy . that buddy(w/o a camera) should be able to please himself while the u/w photography is taking place.

so for 2mix he may state it as ...a case of lovers with different time requirements... they have to satisfy themselves eventhough they are together.

CLA:

OK...OK... for you young ones there....: :14:

Before the sexual liberation of the '60 & '70's, It was believed that masturbation caused insanity, blindness and hairy hands and fingers.:11: :11:

Whatever the case I personally believe that Philippine diving is best enjoyed in pairs.

(It helps when the surviving buddy tells the search and recovery teams where to look)..:D

Twomixdiver:
Before the sexual liberation of the '60 & '70's, It was believed that masturbation caused insanity, blindness and hairy hands and fingers.:11: :11:

oh?! "pasma" lang alam ko, dame pa palang iba! :11:

anyways, just curious, at least among you guys...how often do you do it?

....solo diving that is (ma-TOS wang wang kayo sige hehehe) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom