Who needs to dive during the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All, I am looking to get a early morning dive in Tuesdays or Wednesdays this summer. I am a network guy myself and have a little flexibility in schedule as outages ruin a lot of my nights and weekends. :)

It all depends Bill, on what type of bad weather we have had. Just heavy winds and rough sea’s and it could be clear in a couple of days. Add a hard rain to the mix and the run off that it causes could mess up visibility for most of a week.

I don’t think it’s looking too good for a Saturday dive. The weather I think is going to clear up, however the visibility I believe will be poor. I live right on the ocean and see it every day & night and it has been very rough, the last few days.

Fortunately, my work allows me to duck out early or get an AM dive in. I'm always looking to go those days the conditions are just right. (Favorable winds, high tide..) Often, those days might be during week. Weekends are harder to get out and dive with commitments on home front. (little league, projects at home..) Weekdays are sometimes the only times I can get out. Esp. if I hear Cathedral Rocks calling me! Anyone have the itch to go and looking for buddy, let me know! Luis F.

Back
Top Bottom