Who needs to dive during the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bill

After 20+ years as a cnc machinist looked around & figured time for something else. Became network eng. now I have Sun, mon & tue to dive.
Need easy dive first to get back in the swim of things.

Mag

Arduous, just let me know.

Magwitch, you will be fine with me i don't go deep just for the sake of it afterall scuba is a very relaxing thing for me so i enjoy easy dives very much plus i want to get to where my drysuit is second nature.

Can go anytime, during the beginning of week, just let me know. Maybe the three or more of us can meet.

I have been very busy lately, but I was thinking about trying to get a dive in at Nubble Light on the 8th. I have to see how my schedule is unfolding.

I was hoping to go the 8th aswell but the weather is looking to be crap. but next saturday it's going to be 59

I think the weather is going to clear up before Tuesday. However with all the bad weather in between now and then, I’m sure the visibility will suffer. It might be more enjoyable to wait a few days, for the sea’s to calm.

Every time I try to plan a dive with you, we get lousy weather! I think your responsible for 5 feet of snow this winter.

Actually I was about to blame you for it Magwitch, but then I saw that I responded to this post before you. So I guess it must be my fault. I will try harder in the future to keep the weather at bay, when dives are being planed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom