Who needs to dive during the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill harvey

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok the season is here finally.. I know some of you have work schedules that make it so you have to dive on weekdays just looking to see who is around when, I am now available during the week and i need to get alot of dives in this year.

Bill,

I currently have job chaos right now. But there is a strong possibility I'll have some weekday time to dive.

I'll have a better idea when I figure out my job situation, probably by the beginning of May, which I probably when I'll start diving again.

My wife teachs third grade so once school gets out (mid-June) I can go Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and Sunday. Gotta love being a paramedic:D Lots of off-time. I'm always looking for mid-week buddies so if it works for you, maybe we could go sometime.

Is that a good thing? Hope it is. Now you shouldn't have any trouble getting those dives in.

Its a good thing the life just wasn't for me, at only 26 i fe3el very old. They couldn't believe i was leaving, but just because you do a good job doesn't mean you are enjoying it. I am heading for a life change with different priorities, living in St. Somewhere.. let me know when you want to start diving.

I was 26 when I did the same thing. Three years with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and I needed out.

Did you know that there is NO salt water in CO? A "quick" dive trip was to New Mexico. Yikes!

Hope you find something/somewhere you love. I did. May not make the same money but much happier.

Not sure when April vacation is but I plan on doing a few dives that week. Let's try to meet.

Nice to see you back on the board Bill. Sorry to hear about needing to leave the Force, I'm sure that was a very difficult decision to make.

"need" is subjective. We _all_ need to dive during the week, it's all a matter of if we _can_ or not :)

HI Bill:

We live close to one another, so getting together for a dive should be easy. Your just over the line and I’m just before the line. I can usually dive during the week. I work all nights and that leaves the days open for diving. Plus my days off rotate so I often have week days off. However I will be tied up most of this coming week. But the week after that I am going to be looking to be doing some diving myself.

Back
Top Bottom