Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry, maybe we will get to run into you at the airport since we come in on the day you leave. I hope you guys have a great trip.

I am a plus one for Wet Wendys, I am not sure what time we will be there since I have an afternoon dive scheduled that day I believe.

Almost half way back to page three? SERIOUSLY? Its carnival month and that's the best the Feb crew can do? The biggest meet and get is MY FAMILY? Really. Cippico, Cipicco? The picture guy wont answer up? It will be Feb in less than two weeks. Lets get the party started up in here.

Sign on to a meet and greet or move the night. I can move the 14th back if no one else is coming. JDC is there for almost forever and Christi is there forever. February needs to get its groove back or March is going to make fun and bully us....

Bully???? Forget bully! Try .....

:rofl3: :amazed: :chuckle: :giggle: :kicknut: :lotsalove: :lol: :rofl: :rofl4::rofl3:
amazed.gif
:chuckle: :giggle: :kicknut: :lotsalove:
lol.gif
:rofl: :rofl4:

:pityparty::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Brian, what time is your flight supposed to land? Ours leaves at around 2:20-2:30 PM so we'll likely arrive in the check in line up at about noon.

Marg, hope it heals properly & as scheduled. When they fixed my torn Achilles the estimated recovery time was several months short of what it actually took.

Not sure what the reference to me is about so rather than read back hoping to figure it out here's my situation. I intend to dive with 5 different ops this trip so that I can spend some time with some of those people I really enjoy being with but haven't seen in a while. That's going to be a bit of work on my part & require some juggling on their part because it specific DM's I want to dive with rather than the op as such & I can't pre book without knowing everyone's work schedule but so far all but 1 have confirmed that they will try very hard to make it happen & I'm expecting to hear back from # 5 very soon. My wife is also being very co operative on this but expects me to spend vacation time with her when I'm not diving plus we have friends joining us so making it to a meet & greet is not very likely. Hope that's what you wanted to know.

Larry

Yea, that was it Larry. I was just teasing with you. I aimed for the 14th so you could come if you wanted. So since Larry is out, maybe we should bump it up and get the 15th guys.

me and hubby will be at Hotel Cozume from Feb 10-17, first time diving in Coz, Im super excited!
We are diving with Papa Hogs and coming with our Dive OP

My wife, son, and I should be at El Moro on the 14th. A bit of a hike from the house but looks doable Maybe WW on the 22nd as well. I'll be the 6'8" guy next to the 6'6" clone of himself and the woman who is usually shaking her head disapprovingly when we start rough-housing in public. :)

-Bill

Larry we get in around 1230 or so the American flight from DFW.

Brian we'll be lined up to check in while you're lined up for immigration. Last year the check in line ran almost right out to the entrance doors when we arrived, but we still had plenty of time to kill once we checked in, but it's a slow process. I hope ALL of us get great weather & that none of the parades get rained on.

Just get the dates straight for the SB events and I most likely will be there. For once I can be flexible. Let me know what you all decide.

Back
Top Bottom