Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know its a bit early but I just can't control the urge to start a who is going thread for February.
I will be there from January 28-Feb 29 renting a condo in Corpus Christi. My husband Jed will be joining me for a week around Carnival. Diving with Albatros Charters as always. Looking forward to seeing my island friends, meeting new ones, relaxing and diving.

I am diving with Albatros Charters (Cozumel - Mexico - Albatros Charters) I have dove with them for many years and have always been very happy. Rita offers a great personal service, small fast boats allows us to dive our air and is not only professional but a lot of fun.

I'll be there the second week of February. Not sure what days yet, I'll only get 1 full day, maybe 2 :( Doing a family vacation over on the mainland, but my son and I are l "sneaking" over to the La Isla for fix! :wink: Not sure who we'll dive with yet, will depend on availability and weather I suppose. He really wants to see the boyz at Opal's Dream, I've heard Aldora does an overnight "quickie" package that might fit our needs...

LOL I meant a one night dive package for those coming over from the mainland to dive Coz... Haven't had my coffee yet! I may be starting a whole new type of business for Dave with that post! :D

LOL I meant a one night dive package for those coming over from the mainland to dive Coz... Haven't had my coffee yet! I may be starting a whole new type of business for Dave with that post! :D

LOL. I started to say....hummmm. Nice catch on your part. I'm sure Dave got a kick out of this. :wink:

Cyp

I will arrive on February 18th and leave on February 26th.

I will be staying at the Barracuda and diving with Dive Paradise.

Last week of Jan, all of February.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom