Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry, looks like we may just miss you. I am hoping to book a trip for Feb 15-25. We may have to wave to you at the airport if I can make this trip work.

Brian I assume you're working to be there for Carnaval. If you end up on the island earlier be sure to let me know so we can get together. When I first started planning our trip flights during Carnaval were very overpriced but not long after we booked they lowered them to about what we paid. Had we waited a bit we'd have been there then.

Larry

Feb 19, 20 ,21 should be the parades, festivities go for a while before the parades too. The 21st is the largest of the parades.

January 14th - June 14th for my family and I. Renting a house, still pondering dive ops. Thinking Aldora for starters.

How can you hate on Kevin when this dude taunts us all? Both are lucky dogs and living now.

PS: Hi Judy! May make it in March/April. Have a great trip!

Yeah CCannon707, I saw that. I just couldn't speak (or type) through my fit of jealousy :wink: Someday it will be ME though!

Hey, not meaning to taunt. Just sad that my 6 months on St Croix are ending. :)

Have to look forward to CZM or the next month in Indiana and Seattle is really going to suck! Okay, that was a little taunt....

Ok, now people are just getting plain mean.

I suppose I should make nice so I could hear about St Croix though...? We've thought about a trip there, but don't know anyone who's been there so it keeps getting pushed down the list. Six months? and now Coz?! are you freakin kidding me? No question it's gunna suck here in Seattle, La Nina is kicking our as@! Welcome to MY reality, dude :wink:

How can you hate on Kevin when this dude taunts us all? Both are lucky dogs and living now.

PS: Hi Judy! May make it in March/April. Have a great trip!
Thanks!! Sorry to miss you this trip. Looking forward to 5 weeks on the island!! Thank you again for the pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom