Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm hating you just a little bit right now.... :wink:

I'll take some pics of tan lines for ya. :D:mooner:

Ok, now I'm pretty sure, Smart:mooner:

:wink:

January 14th - June 14th for my family and I. Renting a house, still pondering dive ops. Thinking Aldora for starters.

I will be there Feb 25th to March 3rd.

blue angel resort

I should have mentioned I will be diving with Christi at Blue XT Sea Diving!! I can't wait.

Feb 9-16
Fiesta Americana
Dive House

Looks like no more direct flights from Denver?

Supposed to be arriving Jan 5 and staying until April 5 but arrival/departure dates subject to minor tweaking due to some other things going on right now. I'm running for a seat on the Board of Directors for the Canadian Kennel Club and it looks like I will get in. Election results will be known in a week or so. If I get in, will need to go for a board orientation early January and then go back to Canada in late March for the Annual General Meeting. But for 3 months roughly. Staying at our house in Coz and diving with Living Underwater.

Feb 1-15 and this trip I hope to dive with all of the different DM's I've met over the years who I enjoyed spending time with, whether the dive was good or not. Simply put there were some people who made my time there special & I want to do that again before some unfortunate event prevents me from being able to spend a day or 2 with them. Unfortunately that means that I can't book much in advance so I'll hope they can fit me in on short notice, but if not that's my problem & it won't bother me nor change my opinion of them. Opal's untimely death has made me realize that our time is short & we have to do what we can while we can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom