Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just thought I'd throw this in the jealous fire, I'm here now and it's FABULOUS, I hear the practice drums beating at night, the practice dancing and practice parade drills. Now that stokes the fire hearing that all the time. O ya the water, soooooo warm.

Just thought I'd throw this in the jealous fire, I'm here now and it's FABULOUS, I hear the practice drums beating at night, the practice dancing and practice parade drills. Now that stokes the fire hearing that all the time. O ya the water, soooooo warm.

There is FD05. Or as I call him, Mr. "IaminCozumelforthewholemonthofFebruaryandIhavestillnotsigneduptoattendthegettogetherseventhoughIamhereanddocometothesethings."

I know I am ready to roll, my Cozumel itch needs scratching. Work has been very busy and the vacation will come at a perfect time. Come on Feb 15th!

Oh and Chief I don't see you on the WW list.

Chief and family leave on the 22nd. However, we can have a drink in his honor.

Oh and Chief I don't see you on the WW list.

Yes, DANG IT. I am leaving that day. And with all the parades and such between 14 and 22, I am not sure where we could stick one in. Maybe Sat? Isnt that a non-parade night?

That was me needing a vacation! Guess I should open my eyes and read.

Here now too, but I don't leave until May 31st. Except for that trip to the Bahamas in march to get away from the hustle and bustle that is big city Cozumel life. :wink:

If he's leaving on the 22nd, all the tequila will be gone by the 21st!!:eyebrow:
(Or hidden in his secret tequila cellar on the island ....)

On Coz 2/12 to 2/18 staying at the Occidental Grand and diving with Blue XT. This is my first trip to Coz and looking forward to getting away from this snow and ice.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom