Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

List it as Mexican 630. Thats my thing. And JudyDiveCoz said she would come.

I figure I will set another one for WW later in the week, but I dont want to stress Tom. He is new to dealing with me....)
Christi ( You aren't on the list, but we KNOW you are there....)

:work:.............. :easy: That all you got????

A boyfriend will be nice if nobody tells my husband....maybe I will take Christie as my date....if she does not have plans. How about it Christi??

I will be honored to be your date Judy!!! And I will be fresh back from my long overdue mini vacation that day!!!! YAY!! But I'll buy my own dinner - don't want anyone thinking I'm getting special favors or that you'll be opening a dive shop for me or buying me a boat - haha!

I will be honored to be your date Judy!!! And I will be fresh back from my long overdue mini vacation that day!!!! YAY!! But I'll buy my own dinner - don't want anyone thinking I'm getting special favors or that you'll be opening a dive shop for me or buying me a boat - haha!

Darn.....now I have to go and cancel that dive boat delivery.......

Hi. My wife and I will be in Coz from 2/25-2/28. Staying at Las Anclas and diving with DWM.

Hope to see everyone at the reefs!

................. :sblogo:. FEBRUARY "WHO'S ON COZ LIST" :sblogo:

.................................................. .BLUE: PLANNED
icosm14.gif
GREEN: CURRENTLY ON COZ
banana.gif
..... RED: GONE
sad.gif

NAME....................................... ..ARRIVE.....DEPART.......STAYING AT:................................DIVING WITH:.

MMM............................................ 1/05.........4/05...... ...HER HOUSE................................ .LIVING UNDERWATER
wmperry (+fam)........................ .. 1/14...... ..6/14..... ....RENTAL HOUSE............................TBD
judydivescoz (+Jed)...................... 1/28.........2/29.... .....CONDO, CORPUS CHRISTI............ALBATROS CHARTERS
RussatL3.......................................1/28........2/05...........----------------..............................SCUBA MAU
@dam............................................2/01.........2/05....... ...BLUE ANGEL......................... ..... BLUE ANGEL
firstdive2005................................. 2/01.........2/29 ...... ...---------------- .............................----------------
cicopo........................................... 2/01.........2/15....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL .........................----------------
briankinley2004..............................2/03.........2/08...... . .CORAL REEF INN....................... .. DIVE PARADISE
falcon125...................................... 2/03.........2/10...... ...FIESTA AMERICANA................... ..DIVE HOUSE
weaponeer (+wife).
.......................2/06.........2/13...... ...HOTEL FLAMINGO.........................AQUATIC SPORTS (AQUAMARA)
underachiever.......................... .....2/10.........2/14...... ...VILLABLANCA...............................OPAL'S DREAM
bhalah...........................................2/10.........2/24...... ...HOTEL COZUMEL...........................PAPA HOG'S
diverken
...................................... .2/11.........2/18....... ..CASA MEXICANA............................----------------
loudives (+Nancy)........................ .2/12.........2/19...... ...REEF CLUB....................................BOTTOMTIME DIVERS
cvchief, (+Susanita & fam)............ .2/13.........2/22...... ..LAS VENTANAS B404.....................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
phras
........................................... .2/13.........2/20.........CASA DEL MAR..............................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
ColoDale (+3).
............................. .2/14.........2/23..........REEF REGENCY.............................BOTTOM TIME DIVERS
mikettt
....................................... ...2/14.........2/23....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL..........................ALBATROS CHARTERS
snowdog.......................................2/15..........2/22.........?????............................................???
dosrojos (Jeff & Sheila).............. ...2/15.........2/25..........PARK ROYAL.................................-----------------
Zman96..................................... . .2/15.........2/25....... ..CORAL PRINCESS....................... ..BLUE XTSEA
atatt......................................0. .. .2/17.........2/27........ .COZUMEL PALACE.........................SCUBA MAU
dtatt............................................ .2/17.........2/27.........COZUMEL PALACE.................... .....SCUBA MAU
love2fishfork............................. .. .2/18.........2/25........ .EL CANTIL....................................BLUE XTSEA
Himself..................................... . . 2/18........ .2/26.......n.BARRACUDA.........................0.... .DIVE PARADISE
budaman.................................. .. .2/19...... ...2/21....... .CASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
budaman (+Connie)..................... .2/19..........2/23..... .nCASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
robbycayman............................ . . 2/19.........2/24 ....... ..---------------- ....................... .....BLUE XTSEA
TomZ (+Rebecca)....................... .2/20........ .2/29....... . CASA MEXICANA..................... .... .BLUE MAGIC
mstevens (+fam)........................ .2/25..... ... 3/03....... . RENTAL HOUSE....................... ..... BLUE MAGIC
ntkriced........................................2/25..........2/28.........LAS ANCLAS..................................DWM
oly5050user (+ wife).....................2/25.........3/03..........EL CID LA CIEBA...........................BABIECA OR DIVE HOUSE
bhubb.......................................... 2/25........ .3/03........ BLUE ANGEL RESORT............... .....BLUE ANGEL
Kixy........................ ................... .TBD

Last edited:
Myself and wife on island Feb 25-march 3..staying at El Cid La Cieba using our exchanged timeshare.Diving with ?? probably house operator Babieca or Dive House..we were on the island last May at Casa Del Mar dove with dive House.

Hi. My wife and I will be in Coz from 2/25-2/28. Staying at Las Anclas and diving with DWM.

Hope to see everyone at the reefs!
We are probably on same flight out of Newark..continental 9am flt 1552..

Booked. Feb 1-5, staying and diving with Blue Angel on 1-4.

We are probably on same flight out of Newark..continental 9am flt 1552..

Hi oly5050:

We're actually flying out of JFK to CUN and then doing the bag-drag.

.................... :sblogo:..SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
.........................................FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
...........................signing up will help determine how many seats we need

.........................................EL MORO FEB 14TH .........WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND........EL MORO FEB 24TH
......................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30.......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.............................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ..........................POC: TomZ
___________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
...................................////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

.cvchief +7................................TomZ +1..................................TomZ +1
.judydivescoz............................Zman96 +?...............................dtatt..............
.....Christi .....................................dtatt....................................... atatt
.......................................................................................atatt..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom