Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Feb peeps, I got another idea: Check this thinking: This summer is the big, Scubaboard Invasion right? Well what comes a few months before an invasion? I say we declare all of February Officially Unofficial ScubaBoard Commando Raid? February Commandos? Who's with me?

I LIKE that chief! That way we can all choose our own dive ops, and we aren't taking money out of the pockets of the smaller ops many of us prefer!

I hadn't thought of it that way, but it does playing into my plan of people all over the place with limited organization.....

Kat: Diving Commando? Oh, you don't know.... Maybe you should try harder to get on the boat with me. :wink: :jb:

Hey, Feb peeps, I got another idea: Check this thinking: This summer is the big, Scubaboard Invasion right? Well what comes a few months before an invasion? I say we declare all of February Officially Unofficial ScubaBoard Commando Raid? February Commandos? Who's with me?

Chief, you seem like a nice enough guy. However I don't know if my underwear preference is anyone's' business. February commando indeed! :shocked:

If you insist though, the group needs an acronym. Every super-secret group needs one. May I suggest:

Scubaboard's
Cozumel
Unofficial
Barea$$
Association

Lends a whole new meaning to "Do you SCUBA Coz?"

Last edited:
I thought we were only suppose to moon the submarine while diving.
We will be at Wet Wendys on the 22nd, probably the 15,16,17,18 etc.... too.

Kat: Diving Commando? Oh, you don't know.... Maybe you should try harder to get on the boat with me. :wink: :jb:
I don't know ... I've dove with the Sheep People on the boat ... you got nothing on them!! :shocked2:

Chief, you seem like a nice enough guy. However I don't know if my underwear preference is anyone's' business. February commando indeed! :shocked:

If you insist though, the group needs an acronym. Every super-secret group needs one. May I suggest:

Scubaboard's
Cozumel
Unofficial
Barea$$
Association

Lends a whole new meaning to "Do you SCUBA Coz?"
:rofl3: Love it, but where will Chief pin his badge????

Hey Chief! What is that sticking out of the right side of the bridge in your avatar pic? Jus' sayin'.

Hey Chief! What is that sticking out of the right side of the bridge in your avatar pic? Jus' sayin'.

Well that is one of my four giant pink balls that I like to rub on the dock. :holysheep:

Ok, really those are Alison's giant pink balls. Odd that everyone says her balls are brass?

If it's OK to come solo on Valentines Day, I'll come!

If it's OK to come solo on Valentines Day, I'll come!

Well that's one. (Well I got 7 in my par-tee so maybe thats eight.) I could bump it back if cicopo is going to keep ignoring me. I was checking his dates and picked the 14 so he could partake. And JDC, this isn't some low rent SB get together! We can arrange a boyfriend or perhaps just a nice hug if you want. :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom