Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A boyfriend will be nice if nobody tells my husband....maybe I will take Christie as my date....if she does not have plans. How about it Christi??

I will be there 28 Jan 5 Feb. Staying up near the golf course, first time up that end of the island. Prolly dive with Scuba Mau, like always :)

A boyfriend will be nice if nobody tells my husband....maybe I will take Christie as my date....if she does not have plans. How about it Christi??
I hope she is coming too!

.................. :sblogo: FEBRUARY "WHO'S ON COZ LIST" :sblogo:

...................................................BLUE: PLANNED :)..... GREEN: CURRENTLY ON COZ :banana:..... RED: GONE :sad:

NAME....................................... ..ARRIVE.....DEPART.......STAYING AT:...............................DIVING WITH:.

MMM............................................. 1/05.........4/05...... ...HER HOUSE................................ .LIVING UNDERWATER
wmperry (+Fam)........................ .. 1/14...... ..6/14..... ....RENTAL HOUSE............................TBD
judydivescoz (+Jed)...................... 1/28.........2/29.... .....CONDO, CORPUS CHRISTI............ALBATROS CHARTERS
RussatL3........................................1/28........2/05...........----------------.............................SCUBA MAU
@dam............................................2/01.........2/04....... ...----------------......................... ....---------------
firstdive2005................................. 2/01.........2/29 ...... ...---------------- .............................----------------
cicopo........................................... 2/01.........2/15....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL .........................----------------
briankinley2004..............................2/03.........2/08...... . .CORAL REEF INN....................... .. DIVE PARADISE
falcon125...................................... 2/03.........2/10...... ...FIESTA AMERICANA................... ..DIVE HOUSE
weaponeer (+Wife).
.......................2/06.........2/13...... ...HOTEL FLAMINGO.........................AQUATIC SPORTS (AQUAMARA)
underachiever.......................... .....2/10.........2/14...... ...VILLABLANCA...............................OPAL'S DREAM
bhalah...........................................2/10.........2/24...... ...HOTEL COZUMEL...........................PAPA HOG'S
diverken
...................................... .2/11.........2/18....... ..CASA MEXICANA............................----------------
loudives (+Nancy)........................ .2/12.........2/19...... ...REEF CLUB....................................BOTTOMTIME DIVERS
cvchief, (+Susanita & Fam)........... ..2/13.........2/22....... ..LAS VENTANAS B404.....................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
phras
........................................... .2/13.........2/20..........CASA DEL MAR..............................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
ColoDale (+3).
.............................. .2/14.........2/23..........REEF REGENCY.............................BOTTOM TIME DIVERS
mikettt
....................................... ...2/14.........2/23....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL...........................ALBATROS CHARTERS
dosrojos (Jeff & Sheila).
............. ...2/15.........2/25..........PARK ROYAL.................................-----------------
Zman96..................................... . .2/15.........2/25....... ..CORAL PRINCESS....................... ..BLUE XTSEA
atatt......................................0. .. ..2/17.........2/27....... ..COZUMEL PALACE.........................SCUBA MAU
dtatt.......................................... . .2/17.........2/27.........COZUMEL PALACE.................... .....SCUBA MAU
love2fishfork............................. . .2/18.........2/25........ .EL CANTIL....................................BLUE XTSEA
Himself..................................... . . 2/18....... .2/26.......n.BARRACUDA.........................0.... .DIVE PARADISE
budaman.................................. .. .2/19...... ...2/21....... .CASA CONSUELA...........................SCUBA PLANET
budaman (+connie)..................... .2/19..... ....2/23..... .nCASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
robbycayman............................ . . 2/19..........2/24 ....... ..---------------- ....................... ....BLUE XTSEA
TomZ (+Rebecca)....................... .2/20........ .2/29....... . CASA MEXICANA..................... ... .BLUE MAGIC
mstevens (+Fam)........................ .2/25..... .. 3/03........ . RENTAL HOUSE....................... ... BLUE MAGIC
bhubb........................................ 2/25....... .3/03.......... BLUE ANGEL RESORT............... ...BLUE ANGEL
Kixy........................ ................... .TBD

......................... :sblogo:..SCUBABOARD.. :sblogo:
.........................................FEBRUARY MEET AND GREETS
...........................signing up will help determine how many seats we need

.......................................EL MORO FEB 14TH .............WET WENDY'S FEB 22ND........EL MORO FEB 24TH
.......................................TUESDAY MEXICAN 6:30......WEDNESDAY 6:30-ISH............FRIDAY 7:30-ISH
.......................................POC: cvchief........................POC: TomZ............................POC: TomZ
___________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________
...................................//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

........................................cvchief +7............................TomZ +1...............................TomZ +1
judydivescoz........................Zman96 +?...........................................
........................................Christi

Last edited:
Tom,

Kat warned you.... Could we get the meet and greets in the update? I'll buy you a drink, as, unlike Kat, you aren't too good to share the island with me. (Unlike some who never will come when I am there....)

I'll be there Feb 13-20, staying at Casa del Mar, diving with Scuba with Alison.

Tom,

Kat warned you.... Could we get the meet and greets in the update? I'll buy you a drink, as, unlike Kat, you aren't too good to share the island with me. (Unlike some who never will come when I am there....)

How's that? Did you specify a time?

ANYONE: If I made any errors, or you need your info updated, LMK

Great job Tom, we will be at Wet Wendy's on the 22nd, like we will be most nights!

List it as Mexican 630. Thats my thing. And JudyDiveCoz said she would come.

Now we just need to hear from:
cicopo (Come on, I moved it early for you. I know you are reading this.... You need a ride?)
bhalah
diverken

loudives (+Nancy)
ColoDale (+3).
MMM.....
wmperry (+Fam).
firstdive2005 (It wont kill you to leave WW for a night. I figure I will set another one for WW later in the week, but I dont want to stress Tom. He is new to dealing with me....)
Christi ( You aren't on the list, but we KNOW you are there....)

I had 26 SB'ers at El Moro in December. Surely Feb can come close to that.

Back
Top Bottom