who has the coolest avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski:
Hmmmmm... would be a close race. I think techdivegirl is in the running though too.

But, just in case she's nowhere to be found, I vote for you :)

pourquoi? :wink:

H2Andy:
-345 pts for yours truly...

i don't like how this is turning out

and demand a recount
Just like you Floridians. :D

aw come on... the bunny is cute :eyebrow: :bunny:

It is a cute little bunny.
What's that on the bunny's derriere though? And is it pointing?

dlndavid:
It is a cute little bunny.
What's that on the bunny's bottom though? And is it pointing?

eh.... heh...well...... :ircqnet: ooh bad bunny!! :evilbunny

ScubaFreak:
Althouugh I do wish the irish women spoke with a scottish accent...women+Scottish accent= :07:

As a 3rd generation American of Irish descent, I have to disagree with you here....nothing like a beautiful woman with an Irish accent to get my motor revving.....

Hmmm, I thought it may be obvious............maybe the question should include avatars.

ScubaFreak:
Althouugh I do wish the irish women spoke with a scottish accent...women+Scottish accent= :07:

Hello Scubafreak! :wink: :10:

Thanks Vie for the vote - a lot of people have commented on it. It's a little Japanese TV character called Domokun. And I love him!

Nauticalbutniceandverysexyandscottish :fruit:

KBulla's is just awesome.. thats my lil prodigy ya know!

Snowbear's is awesome to!

Reefguy's is great.. the bubbles in the background are me being swept away in a 6kt current... from a cool stand point its up there cause it reminds me of that awesome dive.

Hmm... coolest.. still thinking about this one. GFishers runs with scissors had me laughing out loud when I first saw it.. hmm.. I still snicker when I see it.

I keep expecting Pug's camel to spit on me.. thats the "I'm going to spit on you" face camels make.

Carlos has started a fan club for TekDivGirl.. he thinks she's absolutely swimmingly beautiful!

Wristshot.... I have a feeling his is honest.. funny but honest!

Scuba_Jenny's is a hoot to... the Simon a la flame! There is a story behind that.. and its funny!

Sooooo many av's... soooooooooo little time. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom