who has the coolest avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slipslop:
who has the coolest avatar in the forums?

I rather like mo2vation's... I don't remember the "giant flop" entry in my OW class...

I think mine 'is sweeet and kicks all the other avatars in the nuts..' - Cartman Voice.
Seriously though Cbulla's avatar reminds me of Carl
(revealing my nerdiness here ) in aqua teen hunger force.

Go gunners!

CBulla:
KBulla's is just awesome.. thats my lil prodigy ya know!

Snowbear's is awesome to!

Reefguy's is great.. the bubbles in the background are me being swept away in a 6kt current... from a cool stand point its up there cause it reminds me of that awesome dive.

Hmm... coolest.. still thinking about this one. GFishers runs with scissors had me laughing out loud when I first saw it.. hmm.. I still snicker when I see it.

I keep expecting Pug's camel to spit on me.. thats the "I'm going to spit on you" face camels make.

Carlos has started a fan club for TekDivGirl.. he thinks she's absolutely swimmingly beautiful!

Wristshot.... I have a feeling his is honest.. funny but honest!

Scuba_Jenny's is a hoot to... the Simon a la flame! There is a story behind that.. and its funny!

Sooooo many av's... soooooooooo little time. :)
I think you left out Natasha's

We need categories, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to vote for ShakaZulu on overall best of show.:thumb:

Mot2vation's is a pretty cool second, especially if it's actually him in the pic.

CBulla:
Wristshot.... I have a feeling his is honest.. funny but honest!

Scuba_Jenny's is a hoot to... the Simon a la flame! There is a story behind that.. and its funny!

Sooooo many av's... soooooooooo little time. :)

Wristshots always cracks me up too!

I like people who use their own pic as an avatar though -- and his has style.

I was wondering about Jennys -- wanna tell the story?

Kimber

Firefyter:
As a 3rd generation American of Irish descent, I have to disagree with you here....nothing like a beautiful woman with an Irish accent to get my motor revving.....

try listening to it for 20+ years groing up like scubfreak and i did and you'll find the novelty wears off...scottih girl + accent = way hotter..

PhotoTJ:
no argument there, but I think mine is rather sporty. Arrrgh!

You get my sporty vote! and i'll put a patch on me eye to prove it....arrrggghhhhh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom