who has the coolest avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla gets my vote for the most ahh, entertaining. Mo2vation gets my "coolest" vote. 00scuba gets the cutest avitar vote.

Dennis

Ah yes Nautical, indeed you do have a scottish accent (being from scotland 'n all! :wink:)

Mossym, ye hit the nail on the head, irish accents are boring these days, go scottish anytime, I just love ringing up enquiring about my Sky digital account :D

ScubaFreak:
Ah yes Nautical, indeed you do have a scottish accent (being from scotland 'n all! :wink:)

Mossym, ye hit the nail on the head, irish accents are boring these days, go scottish anytime, I just love ringing up enquiring about my Sky digital account :D

Hello Mossym too, from the fair land of Scotland :10:

Hmmm...that gives me an idea to make my diving money - give out my phone number and talk to my lovely Irish cousins. Any offers? :wink: :wink: :wink:

McNauticalbutnice :fruit:

hey nautical, thanks for the greeting!!

I've relocated myself to California for a few years, so the international calls would kill me..as would my girlfriend but thats a different matter:D

Spectre:
My avatar is so cool I decided to have it tattooed to my leg.

Nice tattoo...I really like celtic and tribal tattoos.

Spectre:
My avatar is so cool I decided to have it tattooed to my leg.
I had KBeck's avatar tattooed to my leg but I can't get it to move like that.

DeepDog :cheers:

Diver_Gurl82:
Nice tattoo...I really like celtic and tribal tattoos.
I don't have a picture anymore of my other one that I used as an avatar some. It's a celtic knot with some tribal around it that I drew while stuck on a 5 hour layover in the Paris airport... at 5am... after 6 espressos :)

Back
Top Bottom