who has the coolest avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X:
For that - hands down Mr. Speedo Bulla. :D
Thank goodness you didnt say hands down Mr. Bulla's speedo, would have been too much info.

simbrooks:
Thank goodness you didnt say hands down Mr. Bulla's speedo, would have been too much info.

Check out Mr. Bulla's new "speedo"....

I was wondering whatever happened to Rockin' Rollin!

:rofl:

mossym:
try listening to it for 20+ years groing up like scubfreak and i did and you'll find the novelty wears off...scottih girl + accent = way hotter..
Heh heh. girl+any accent= hot!
But top of the list has to be Swedish (especially if she says- Hello my name is Olga,I am from sweden and I am an aerobics instructor)
Love the scots and Irish as well.

TekDiveGirl:
:blush:

Kimber

:icon10: :shocked: :dropmouth YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :439: :eyecrazy: :icosm13: :drooling:

I hate to do it but ShakaZulu is now in second place, he just got bumped there by TekDiveGirl.

getwet2:
:icon10: :shocked: :dropmouth YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :439: :eyecrazy: :icosm13: :drooling:

I hate to do it but ShakaZulu is now in second place, he just got bumped there by TekDiveGirl.

Have to admit, I may have to ask her form some pics to add to my list.........

simbrooks:
Good one Sims. Sentence structure is important, kinda like "my god man your nuts".:wink:

i liked my blackbeard's girlie dive flag. suthnbelle made me change to this one... coolest, hmm, dunno. cbulla's, kriterian's, and kraken's are all pretty funny...

Azza:
Heh heh. girl+any accent= hot!
But top of the list has to be Swedish (especially if she says- Hello my name is Olga,I am from sweden and I am an aerobics instructor)
Love the scots and Irish as well.

Ah yes the swedish aerobics instructor named Olga, you've met her too I see :D

CBulla:
Hmm... coolest.. still thinking about this one. GFishers runs with scissors had me laughing out loud when I first saw it.. hmm.. I still snicker when I see it.

Hey, thanks for the props, Colin. Though, I have to admit sometimes your avatar makes me laugh, sometimes it makes me cry :wink:

I kinda miss H2Andy's old avatar. Reminded me of the old Nintendo days (Super Mario with a mask & snorkel). Nice and friendly. His new one looks angry.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom