who has the coolest avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The spinning shamrock is starting to bore me. Time for something with a little BLING, BLING !

my answer is that there's way too many cool avatars to really pick

What about Anthony Appleyards avatar? Everytime I see it I crack up. Sorta goes with his wackiness...

I just changed my avatar....

who was that "cool" dude that got everyone started diving back in the 50's and 60's .... Mike Nelson .... enough said !

If someone wants to shrink one of these down, I'm not smart enough. I think it would be a pretty cool avatar though.

How many time do you see a divers jumping out of a helicopter? :11:

My first post since 1-4-05 as I've been away from the board for a bit.. My big round head avatar was finding the thread interesting. :wink:

Starting to hit the water again in the Venice/Bradenton FL areas...

Brent

while I've seen some good ones already ... Mo2vation :icoeek: , The Kraken :scared: , Divedoggie :boings: , Diver_Gurl82 :heart: and I'm sure theres others,
I'm going to have to give my vote to the coolest diver ever , scubapro's Mike Nelson ... I can just hear the Sea Hunt theme ...

DB

Lil' Irish Temper-Love your new Avatar, that is so funny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom