Who has O2 sensors in stock? (March 2024)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davehicks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I need to buy a new set of 3 R-22d sensors for my KISS rebreathers. I just used my last spare and have a couple sensors that will likely age out soon. I have an away trip coming in about 5 weeks and want to have spares on hand. I usually buy from DiveGearExpress and SubGravity, but both are currently backordered.

Does anyone know of a shop (in the US) that has them in stock?

KISS USA, Cave Adventurers, Liberty would be the ones I'd check with.

Shows on order status.

Try @DiveTucson

Thanks! Paragon has them in stock. Every other place I checked had them on back order. Hopefully there is not another nationwide shortage and it's just a short restocking event.

Hey Guys. I have them in stock. We still have more than 10 left. @davehicks thanks for the order. Those should leave the shop today or first thing tomorrow.

I ended up getting mine from my local shop.

I just ordered one (for my Nitrox analyzer) from Oxycheq. Supposedly shipped out Wednesday.

Call shops in Cave Country area or other places that do tech stuff. E.g.:

- Extreme Exposure
- Cave Country Dive Shop
- Fathom Dive
- Cave Adventurers

One of them will have them in stock... Usually... Not all shops run update website/inventory often, so that's why I call. Same applies for sorb ;-)

Back
Top Bottom