Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds great guys, we'll be there.

jonix:
busted keyboard? :D

let's shoot for the 17th & 18th
Those are the dates I am shooting for, just need to figure out a good resort.

His keyboard isn't broken, he just doesn't like H :)

Jai, Hello it`s Kevin fron SF CA. I am gonna be in Manila and PI`s during Feb and March. Loved to get together and dive with PPD. Mabuhay. Be there in 4 days. Kind regards

415Gem:
Jai, Hello it`s Kevin fron SF CA. I am gonna be in Manila and PI`s during Feb and March. Loved to get together and dive with PPD. Mabuhay. Be there in 4 days. Kind regards

Kev - why don't you post the exact dates that you will be in certain places, then Im sure the guys here would love to plan something so we could go diving with you. Im fully booked with a bunch of classes for the next few weekends but I can squeeze in probably a day of diving in Anilao.

chip104:
keep that on Pinoy Exchange chewie. :)

Jai, I'm game with those rates. Overnight na lang. Who wants to bunk with a Canuck? Let's decide on dates muna.

I'm suggesting Thursday, Friday of that week or Friday, Saturday. Spoon, when you going?
you know i mean about the rates for PG. :) i mean other details like what's included & excluded in that fee

Rarther than potentially scattering all over, do we maybe have a set of resorts near each other that we can select from?

Halthron - El Galleon is just about 2 stone's throw away from sha-che inn :) there is also portofino resort near sha-che inn as an option for a light more luxurious accomodations in the same regard as el galleon :) its a mediterranean inspired place.

Back
Top Bottom