Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great news im good to go on march 17/18:)

will be staying in el galleon will be making reservations already.

jonix:
@spoon: that's more like it :D

1. chip
2. jon
3. carlo
4. ???
5. ???

@jagfish: i guess whether we dive together or not at PG we'll still meet at the point bar anyways hehehehe

dont forget mons.

1. chip
2. jon
3. carlo
4. Mons
5. ???

I will be staying in EL GALLEON. their rate is 2,000 a night per room. its not per pax its per room. minimum in this resort is 2 days since its peak season.

boat transfers direct from lea beach to small la laguna is 2,500 one way. we can divide this by the total number of people on the boat. i like this option better as we would land straight on the resort.

OR we can take the ferry which is about 200 each will land in pg town, 20-30 mins walk to the small beach. i wouldnt want to lugg all the gear HASSLE. i suggest we all pool together on friday and take the resort bangka. better reserve soon guys rooms selling like hotcakes.

Spoon:
I will be staying in EL GALLEON. their rate is 2,000 a night per room. its not per pax its per room. minimum in this resort is 2 days since its peak season.

boat transfers direct from lea beach to small la laguna is 2,500 one way. we can divide this by the total number of people on the boat. i like this option better as we would land straight on the resort.

OR we can take the ferry which is about 200 each will land in pg town, 20-30 mins walk to the small beach. i wouldnt want to lugg all the gear HASSLE. i suggest we all pool together on friday and take the resort bangka. better reserve soon guys rooms selling like hotcakes.

lea beach :D

chippy: where do we stay?

I'd recommend the Sha-che inn. serious, found the rooms better than the El Galleon poolside rooms and cheaper. Just you don't get all the full resort services. But there's a little convenience store connected to it for water, candies, soap, etc... Everything is so close no problem go to a variety of restaurants on Small Lalaguna or even over at Sabang beach.

Back
Top Bottom