Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
While you guys are at the Chateau Sha-che, ask the two cute young waitresses over at the Full Moon Restaurant next door what exactly do they do? The restaurant is closed/ all shuttered up, but they're there everyday??? I asked what them what they do, and they say "we are waitresses at Full Moon". then I asked "but the restaurant is closed/ out of business". they shrug their shoulders...

its already closed?? It just reopened early last year with renovations from a previous closure also.

Halthron:
Could I get a reservation as well?

you could. i can check if you want but you would be better of bunking with someone like matthew because most rooms are taken already you cool with this?

Axua:
its already closed?? It just reopened early last year with renovations from a previous closure also.

nope, it was all closed down when I was there. supposedly some disputes between the owner(s) (foreign guy and a filipina who allegely ran off with his money). Didn't get the full story.

guys i suggest we stay til the 19th. the difference is only minimal. 1500 x2 versus overnite of 2500. they dont have a policy of overnite during peak season but are willing to accomodate us for a higher price.

you guys game 17 to 19?

pick up by boat via lea beach and drop off at lea are already taken care off

Spoon:
guys i suggest we stay til the 19th. the difference is only minimal. 1500 x2 versus overnite of 2500. they dont have a policy of overnite during peak season but are willing to accomodate us for a higher price.

you guys game 17 to 19?

pick up by boat via lea beach and drop off at lea are already taken care off

If your staying till the 19th Im coming in on the 18th, commando style :14:

1500x2=3000 is this the price per person for 17-19?

Axua:
If your staying till the 19th Im coming in on the 18th, commando style :14:

i dont know bro. seems like overnite is too short an extra night would be perfect but id have to get the concensus of the group i sound like a stalker pestering the poor lady at cha che

Matthew:
1500x2=3000 is this the price per person for 17-19?

the prices i gave are per room. so it amounts to 1250 each per person per night. for 2 nights its 1500 per person for 2 nights.

Spoon:
the prices i gave are per room. so it amounts to 1250 each per person per night. for 2 nights its 1500 per person for 2 nights.

I'm ok with 17-19. Lets just try to get back early sunday afternoon.

Spoon:
i dont know bro. seems like overnite is too short an extra night would be perfect but id have to get the concensus of the group i sound like a stalker pestering the poor lady at cha che

I've never gone diving at PG for overnight only. I found it too short also considering that I usually get there before lunch, but on the other hand when I do stay for 3 days I usually do only 3 dives max during my entire stay because of the cost of diving there! I just choose the good dives.

I guess staying overnight would let you dive the noon and PM dives and the following day maybe the morning and the noon dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom