Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE:

Spoon
Mons
Chip
Jon
halthorn
matthew

3 rooms for the 17/18 but we have to give them our final decison whether we want an overniter or 2 days. aling crising is holding the rooms for us til we decide and make a group decsion.

its 2000 per night if we go for the 2 day package=4000 2 days=2000 per person
its 2500 for an overniter= 1250 per person

Matthew:
I'm ok with 17-19. Lets just try to get back early sunday afternoon.

we have to decide tom the rooms might be given if we cant decide soon. i say til sunday. we can go back anytime sunday via our private bangka

Axua:
I've never gone diving at PG for overnight only. I found it too short also considering that I usually get there before lunch, but on the other hand when I do stay for 3 days I usually do only 3 dives max during my entire stay because of the cost of diving there! I just choose the good dives.

i hear ya im planning on doing maybe 4 dives max. im there to hang with our foreign guests. roughly how much is a dive in PG OR is it dependent on the resort?

Spoon:
i hear ya im planning on doing maybe 4 dives max. im there to hang with our foreign guests. roughly how much is a dive in PG OR is it dependent on the resort?

its about $20 to $25. If you go with Asia Divers its going to be at $25 at Action Divers beside sha-che its $22.

I'm in for the 18-19 but will pay for the extra day if that's the way the group goes. I might even be able to get away from work the extra day but no guarantees. I'm not concerned about the difference between a few bucks, I'm more concerned with ease of getting around, ease of moving equipment and seeing everyone.

Axua:
its about $20 to $25. If you go with Asia Divers its going to be at $25 at Action Divers beside sha-che its $22.

we really are spoiled in anilao:14:

Halthorn:
I'm in for the 18-19 but will pay for the extra day if that's the way the group goes. I might even be able to get away from work the extra day but no guarantees. I'm not concerned about the difference between a few bucks, I'm more concerned with ease of getting around, ease of moving equipment and seeing everyone.

no worries , at least we will all be together in Pg. looking forward to another adventure

jonix:
17-19 is good for me...4 dives max

awesome!!! im going to call tom already. me, mons, matt, eric, jon are confirmed for 2 days. paging chip???

oh well too bad chip i already confirmed you for the 17 to 19. well done young jedi:wink:

Ok i called Cha che and WE ARE CONFIRMED FOR 3 AC ROOMS 2 NIGHTS 17-19TH.

Back
Top Bottom