Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
I thought it was 3k/room for 2 nights?

that way: P1500 / person / 2 nights?

negative those were the old rates, talked to aling crising herself. new rates with the 12% vat with all the ++++ totals to 4000 for 2 days. 2000 each

What's the dealio with the private bangka?

Just to let you know, I'm confortable just commuting and meeting you guys there.

edit: here's the route:

Jam liner Bus: Cubao -> Batangas P154
Bangka: Batangas -> Sabang P160 + P25 terminal fee

ah ok, so it's 4k for 3 days/2 nights, 2,500 for an overnighter, and those are just the room rates. (Per room/night and NOT per person?)

Plus the dives, add $88.00 (4 dives). Is that correct?

not bad only 144 posts to plan for this trip :D

chip104:
What's the dealio with the private bangka?

Just to let you know, I'm confortable just commuting and meeting you guys there.

edit: here's the route:

Jam liner Bus: Cubao -> Batangas P154
Bangka: Batangas -> Sabang P160 + P25 terminal fee

you commutin? mind if i tag along? complete details on the IT and expenses pls..

I'm gonna give Swagmans a call and get the details behind their bus/ferry package. Times, locs, etc. I know it's 450 each way. I've heard it leaves here at 7:30 and gets to PG by noon, I just don't know where. It's convenient enough that I could leave the car at work and walk across the street.

chip104:
Why don't you invite the family and try snag a room? I'm sure they'd love PG.

Kid, school, pets, etc. I'm thinking of making reservations down there for Christmas when my family comes out.

dlndavid:
not bad only 144 posts to plan for this trip :D

It's amazing how efficient this place is getting :wink:

and it's on topic :33:

ishbaby:
ah ok, so it's 4k for 3 days/2 nights, 2,500 for an overnighter, and those are just the room rates. (Per room/night and NOT per person?)

Plus the dives, add $88.00 (4 dives). Is that correct?

the rooms are per night regardless of the number of persons. so you divide the cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom